Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Life being Disabled 09/10/10

On Thursday afternoon I went to the resident's meeting at 14:00. I raised my issue about the comments book on Derbyshire that is now under the control of the nurse. I raised another issue with Mulligatawny soup, there isn't any. The chef said he can't get it from the suppliers so he has to go to the shops and buy it. We discussed the Therepy kitchen and agreed we should have list when we can cook a meal and carers can help where we want to heat a meal. I told the skills people that the Rugby League Heritage Centre was closed until next year so can I go to Mumtaz in Bradford on the 16/10. This was changed to 13/10 because there was no driver on the 16/10. The Xmas fair is on 11/12 and the date of the next meeting is on 18/11.
Later I went out for a meal at Chilli's in Barnsley. I had Onion Barje, Chicken Jalfrezi and a Garlic Naan. I enjoyed it and my meal cost £15. We got home at 18:00.
On Friday I stayed in my room and watched some movies that I had on my Sky plus.

No comments: