Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Life being Disabled 24/10/10

On Thursday afternoon we had an enterainer called Damion. He was a singer and played a guitar but the songs were very old. He sang/played songs from the late 50s or early 60s. On Thursday evening, when I got ready for bed my catheter bag/urine bag was red(blood). My carers called the nurse and she decided to change my catheter. My urine was O.K. and I went to sleep. I woke up because my nurse was checking my catheter bag and found it was red again. She changed catheter again and I went sleep. I woke up again at 06:00 when my carers were checking my bag again which was red again. The nurse phoned my GP who called an ambulance. I got ready to go to hospital and my carers decided to weigh me 92.6 kgs. The ambulance came at 07:30. I arrived at Barnsley General hospital in the Accident and Emergency Department at 08:00. They made some tests including blood tests and decided that I have an infection. During this time one of the carers came to help me. I got some anti-biotics and got patient transport home.
On Saturday I watched New Zealand beat England. I got a HP Laserjet Flatbed Scanner Optical Assemby RG-5 6263 L which I bid for on Ebayand won for £5. After I realised that I didn't want it. On Sunday I put the scanner part back on Ebay because I could sell it free. This afternoon we had a quiz and I scored 17/30.

No comments: