Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Life being Disabled 16/10/10

On Thursday I read an email from the Rugby League informing that you could obtain ticket for next's Grand Final with 20% discount so I ordered mine but when I asked for a parking space I was told they needed prove that I/the home had a Blue Badge.
Yesterday I went to Exemplarhc headquaters in Rotherham to be presented my certificate from City and Guilds for obtaining a pass in "Self Developing" and "Environment Awareness".
We set off at 12:15 because we had to arrive before 13:00. We had a buffet lunch followed by speeches from the Lord Mayor, Exemplarhc Directors and our tutor. There were 8 students that passed the course and each one got certificate from City and Guilds and a trophy from Exemplarhc. We presented flowers to our tutor and got some cake and coffee.
I went to bed at 19:00 because I was tired.

No comments: