Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Life being Disabled 28/10/10

Yesterday morning I went to Asda, Wakefield to buy the ingrediants for the Chicken Jalfrezi which I was going to cook today but the Mayor is coming so I am going to cook on Saturday. The Mayor is judging our Haloween contest where each unit has put a halloween theme on their dining room wall. At Asda I also bought some Pajamas, dark chocolate and a Chicken Jalfrezi ready meal which I'm having this dinner.
Yesterday Afternoon I had a session with the physio who exercised my right arm in hot water. He told me to look up Neuroplasticity which means the brains capability to connect nerves that have been damaged to new brain cells. I got a letter from the Co-op bank encouragement me to support they campaign with WWF-UK to combat Toxic Fuels. I sent an email to my MP.
This afternoon after I did my exercises I went to the training room to met the Mayor who judged the halloween walls. My unit Darbyshire won and we played bingo and had a quiz.

No comments: