Monday, October 18, 2010

My Life being Disabled 18/10/10

I cooked haddock, chips and mushy peas for tea yesterday. I told Skills that I'd booked my ticket to the Superleague Grand Final at Old Trafford on 08/10/11 at 18:00. I also asked if they could contact the Rugby League to discuss disabled parking at Old Trafford. My blood sugar level was 7.3 this morning but I'd just eaten weetabix for breakfast. It should be 4 before I have eaten. I asked my carer if they could straighten my footrest on my wheelchair. They couldn't but they asked the physio and he straighten them. He also said he would like me to do some exercises in water after lunch. At 14:45 I went to the physio's room where he filled a bowl of water at 45 degrees and with his assistant we did some exercises. He also asked me to describe what I was feeling. I said I could feel something but I couldn't describe it although I could describe when she massage my fingers.

No comments: