Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Life being Disabled 03/04/12

Yesterday I an Omelette, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed. After I'd got in bed the carers noticed the control didn't work. Eventually, at 22:30, they changed my bed with a spare one.
This morning I woke up at 06:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for bladder wash. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:14. At 11:15 I watched television and exercised. At 11:55 the nurse came and took my blood pressure which was 153/87. She told me if it goes above 140 to phone the doctor. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched television and exercised(x2). A carer told me she'd done a property check 3 weeks ago. I phoned Your Legal Rights(YLR) about River Island discriminating wheelchair users and they said they'll look into it. I read my book and logged out 16:25.

No comments: