Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Life being Disabled 04/04/12

Yesterday I had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 my bowels opened and I told carer that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, logged on at 10:15 and sawI had 5 envelopes to open. There was 2 from the Rugby League, 1 from Dr Jamil at Pinderfields Hospital with date of my next appointment, 10/05/12 at 14:20, 1 about my postal vote and my tickets to Widnes. At 11:45 I watched television and exercised.  I  had Quiche, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched television and exercised(x2). I had pie, peas and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: