Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Life being Disabled 10/04/12

On Sunday I had my own Chilli con Carne, naan bread and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched television. My bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed.
Yesterday morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag to a leg bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had Weetabix, 2 sausages, 2 rashers of Bacon, 2 fried eggs with beans. I waited for my carer because we're going to Widnes to see Bradford Bulls play. We set off at 10:10 and joined the M1 at junction 39 heading North to the M62 going West to junction 7 at 12:45 and we went to Morrison's in Widnes. I bought 10 packets sugar free Polo's, 2 boxes of Fisherman's Friends, 8 Fushion razor blades and a bottle of vapour rub. We had a cup of coffee and went to the Stobart Stadium in Halton. We got to our places at 14:30 and the match started at 15:00.
Bradford won easily beatingWidnes 4 - 38. It took 2 hours to get home and I went to my room, put my feet up and watch television. I ordered a 12" Bolognese pizza and at 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched television until 08:15 when the nurse to give a bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag to a siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. The nurse took my Blood Pressure it was 178/102. I went to my room and logged on at 10:15. At 11:00 I watched television and exercised. I had braised sausages, cauliflower, peas and peas for lunch. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, watched television and exercised(x2). The nurse came and said my GP wants the nurse to take my BP twice aa day for 1 week. I had Tomato soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room. cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:35. 

1 comment:

Mike Mulligatawny Mohammed said...

You haven't posted in 6 days.
Just wondering if you are still okay, we enjoy your blog and eat mulligatawny soup and have ice cream for tea on Fridays.

Looking forward to you resuming the blog.