Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Life being Disabled 07/04/12

Yesterday I logged off at 15:15 and watched Reading beat Leeds United 2 - 0. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched St. Helen's lose to Wigan 10 - 28. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke at 06:45 when my bowels opened I told a carer. They changed my pad and cleaned me up and I watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer that I was ready for my bladder wash. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on 10:45. At 11:15 I watched television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and I asked a carer if he would get a Chilli con Carne out of the Therapy kitchen. I went my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 I asked a carer to go with me to Asda. I bought a Chicken Jalfrezi, naan bread, 2 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion, a packet of Rich Tea and a packet of ginger nuts
I logged off at 16:25.

No comments: