Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Life being Disabled 01/04/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched London beat Wakefield 36 - 0. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer I wanted to go to bed
This morning I woke up at 07:50 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I told them I wanted to go to Morrison's at Cortonwood to get some razors and some bottled water. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:40. At 11:10 I watched television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched television and exercised(x2). I sent an email to Bradford and Widnes enquiring when tickets for the match on 09/04 would available. My bowels opened and I told a carer who ask to wait because they were all busy. They change my pad and I asked them to change jogging pants to tracksuit bottoms because it was warmer. I went to Asda at 15:00 where I bought a bottle of deodarant and 2 chapatis. I went round the park before I came home. I had, my own, Chilli con Carne, 2 chapatis and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, brushed my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: