Friday, December 17, 2010

My Life being Disabled 17/12/10

On Wednesday afternoon my carer went to Nettos but they had no shaving gel. On Thursday morning I stayed in my room because I had an appointment for Pindersfield Hospital in Wakefield for 15:00. I read my book by Stiegg Larson "The Girl who played with Fire" while I waited for my transport. I had my dinner and the transport came at 14:10. We arrived at Pinderfields at 14:50 and saw the doctor at 15:30. It takes about 15 minutes to fill my Baclofen pump up. I was ready to go home at 15:30 but my transport came at 16:00. One of the patients who was ready to home when I arrived was still waiting when I lefted.
When I got home at 17:10 I went to the dining room and my tea, two pork pies and mushy peas. This morning I asked my carer to change my catheter bag because I had a knee bag yesterday when I went out which is 1500 millilitres. When I came to the computer room one of the life skills brought my new glasses.

No comments: