Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Life being Disabled 21/12/10

I got a letter yesterday asking me to ring the hospital about my teeth. I gave it to the nurse who told me I've got go on 19/01/11 at 10:45 to have a pre-op check and an operation on the 21/01/12 at 08:00. Later on, before teatime I had to move rooms because the carpet fitter were coming to put in a new carpet. I moved to 36 further down the corridor but I didn't have my sky or my DVD player. I was weighed last night 96.1 kgms but this morning I was weighed again 94.5 ?
It was very cold last night and I kept my heating on low but at 06:30 I asked my carer to turn my heating on full. I looked at the weather forecast for today in Barnsley and the day time temperature is -6'C.
When the nurse gave me a bladder wash I asked her if my catheter is due for changing ? She said she will check in their diary.

No comments: