Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Life being Disabled 26/12/10

Yesterday morning I woke up at 06:30 and asked the carer to turn my heating on full. I got up at 08:15 had my breakfast and went back to my room. My youngest son phoned me to wish me a merry xmas and to tell me he was coming at 11:30. One of the carers gave me a book from the home, Michael Caine biography. When my son came he gave me some Thorton's chocolates which were for diabetes. He went at 12:00n because my dinner was being served. I had carrot and corinander soup, Turkey, stuffing balls, carrots, brussel sprouts, parsnips, broccoli, roast potatoes, new potatoes and gravy. I had artic roll after with coffee. My eldest son and my wife came after tea. My son brought me a showe set and a furry hat and my wife brought me some Ferrari after shave. They left after 6 pm and I watched Dr Who.

No comments: