Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Life being Disabled 29/12/10

Last night I went to bed at 18:00 because I had a headache. I took some paracetamols and watched the television. I couldn't get rid of it so at 22:00 I had some paracetamols. I couldn't go to sleep and I still had headache. At 02:30 I asked the nurse if I could have some more paracetamols which she gave me and told me to drink plenty of water. Between 02:30 and 04:00 I fell asleep but when the carer came to empty my night bag I woke up again. I fell back to sleep until 07:00. I felt like I had a cold because I was full of snot, my nose was running and I was getting mucus in my throat.
This afternoon there is a residents meeting at 14:00 which I want to discuss mulligatawny soup not available, I want to go to Leeds(Nash's Fish restaurant and shopping).

No comments: