Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Life being Disabled 30/12/10

Yesterday I took paracetamols every 4 hours until 22:00. I went to the residents meeting where we discussed Mulligatawny soup and why it isn't available. One of the skills offered to get 20 tins every week. I said I wanted to go shopping and go to Nash's fish restaurant in Leeds. They said I could go to Leeds on the 10/01/11. The next meeting was on 17/02/11. After the meeting I sent an email to Nash's asking if there were any problems with wheelchair access ?
This morning I had my bladder wash but it was a different one the doctor changed it. After breakfast I went to the computer room where I read the reply from Nash's who told me their Fish restaurant is on the 2nd floor of a listed building and there isn't a lift. I also got a reply from PALS at Sheffield tellling me to forward my complaint to Yorkshire Ambulance Services. I forwarded and got an email telling me that they were dealing.

No comments: