Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Life being Disabled 31/03/12

Yesterday I logged out at 15:25 and I told the carers I wanted to get ready to go to the rugby. I put on my themal vest, long johns, a t-shirt and some jogging pants. I told them to get Bradford away shirt and my rainproof fleece. I'd arranged for my tea at 16:00. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for my tea. We down to get in our miuibus at 16:45. The traffic wasn't heavy and we arrived at 18:00 and we went B & Q where I bought 2 picture frames for my certificates. We went to McDonald's to get something to eat and drink. We arrived at the KC stadium at 19:15 and we got in our places by 19:30. It was a good match but Bradford lack disipline and lost 24 - 18. We arrived home at 23:25 and I watched until 00:30 when told a carer I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when the nurse came in to wash my bladder out. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag to a siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:00 I watched television and exercised(x1). I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch, I went to my room and cleaned teeth. At 13:30 my bowels opened and I told a carer. They changed my pad and I went on the computer.At 15:15 I went to Asda and bought a Sausage n Mash plus a packet of Polomints. I came home unpacked and starting changing my passwords.I had Sausage n Mash and ice cream for my tea. I went my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 17:25.

No comments: