Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Life being Disabled 14/08/12

After several months using Labournet because of 9problems I've come back to Blogger................................on Sunday 12/08/12 I logged off and went to the dining room to have Chicken Madras plus Naan bread. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched television. At 20:30 I watched the Olympics closing ceremony. At 23:30 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
Yesterday morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, logged on at 11:00 and skills came to tell I wasn't cooking Chicken Madras this afternoon. At 11:30 the physio's assistant came to ask me if I wanted to stretch my right hand in hot water. We went to their room, it took 15 minutes and went back to my room. I had Tomato soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I watched television and exercised(x1). At 15:30 I went to the Post Office to return my Cordless phone because it was noisey. I went to Asda to buy a Spaghetti Bolognese and some body spray. I had the Spaghetti Bolognese for my tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 18:30 I put my feet and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked the nurse if she would put that I wanted to get up at 07:00 tomorrow. I  went to my room and logged at 10:15. At 11:30 I watched television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I told a carer that I wanted 2 sausages, 2 rashers of Bacon, a fried egg and baked beans for tomorrow's breakfast. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I watched television and exercised(x2). I had a sausage and tomato sandwich for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30

No comments: