Monday, September 2, 2013

My Life being Disabled 02/09/13

Yesterday I felt rotten and at 15:30 I logged off and went to bed. I slept most of the night and woke up at 07:45 to watched television. At 08:15 I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10::30. I asked a carer if she would put this'visit Manchester Arndale Centre before christmas shopping'. I got an email from the Audiology saying they are dealing with my reuest.. I asked a carer if she would put that I wanted tob go  to Manchester City Centre shppong before Xmas. I asked to g YorkshirecMobility Day at thecNational Coal Mining Mjuseum on q12/09/13. I had Lasagne and garden pes for lunch. I WATCHED TEIEVISION ALL afternoon. I HAD oMELLETTE, BAKED BEANS AND ICE CREAM FORVTEA. i WENT TO MYBROOM, CLEANED MYBTEETH AND LOGGED OFF AT 17:30.

No comments: