Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Life being Disabled 05/09/3

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. Around 20:30 I felt sick and my bowels opened again. The nurse phoned my GP and my carers put me into  bed. About 21:30 I feel asleep.
This morning I woke at 07:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dress. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. The nurse told me Ihad an appointment at my GP's at 12:30. I went to my room, logged on and watched television. At 12:15 I went to my GP's but I didn't see anyone until 13:15 the GP said I have an infection in my right lung. She prescribe some antibiotics and I went to the pharmacy to getv hem. I went home, went in our dining room to have lunch. I had sausage, mashed potatoes I went to my room and watched television all afternoon. I had  jackett potato, baked beans and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: