Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Life being Disabled 03/09/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 when the carers woke me because I had an appointnitment at Pinderfields hospital at 10:[00. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I stayed in the diningroom, with my sling waiting for Patientt Transport. She came at 09:30 and we arrived at Pinderfields at 10:15. i went straight through to see Mr. Jamil who found my Baclofin pump wasn't working. He tried to book me in for an operation the next day but there were no beds available. He prescribed some Baclofin tablets. We went to pre-op dept to  book me in. I had to fill in a questionnaire, have an EGC and a blood test. We finished at 12:15 but our transport was walting for us. We got home at 13:15 and I went to the dining room. I had mince beef, new potatoes, carrots, garden peas and gravy. I went to my room and watched television. I had a sausage with tomato sandwich and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, logged on at 17:30 and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: