Friday, September 27, 2013

My Life being Disabled 7/09/13

Yesterday I logged t 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 20:00 I watched Warrington beat Huddersfield 30 - 22. At 22'15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
I didn't sleep at all last night but the nurse told to ask for 2 sleeping tablets on a night. At 08'15 I told a carer that I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went back to my room and logged on at 13:15. I watch a movie and at 16:00 I asked nurse whatis happening with the Chiripodist. The Community chripodist has been sacked but Diabetics are being referred to the NHS. I phoned my GP to get a refferal and I got an appointment at 09:40 on Wednesday 02/10/13.  I had Omelette, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 1800.

No comments: