Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Life being Disabled 28/09/13

I started this blog at 16:25, after my last blog was on 111/09/13 and before that was 09/09/13 because I felt sick and my Baclofin pump wasn't working. I went into Pinderfields hospital on 19/09/13 an had an operation to replace my Baclofin pump the next day. I was given a load of antibodies by drip for 6 days nd discharged this Tuesday but didn't feel well enough to complete my blog until now. Yesterday I went to the Hygiienist who said my tteeth were looking good. i asked the dentist for a prescription for some more mouthwash. My eldest son yesterday morning and he got my Sky working because the handimen have decorated my room. I went to the Chemist yesterday with John from Skills. This afternoon I watch an entertainer. I had Corish pastie, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and  logged off at 18:00.

No comments: