Monday, September 30, 2013

My Life being Disabled 30/09/13

Yesterday I logged off at 1900, I put my feet up and watched television. At 2300 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 0600 and watched until 0815 when I called a carer to tell her I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went my room and phoned The RFL to find out where is my tickets for The Grand Final on Saturday at Old Trafford. They told me there are in the process of being printed or in the post. She told me to contact them on Thursday if I don't get them. I email Stevo about Shaw Cross being promoted. I sent an email to the RFL complaining about their process of distributing tickets. I has Lasagne, garden peas and garlic bread for lunch. After lunch I went my room and worked on my PC. At 1345 the assistant physio can to stretch my right arm under hot water. After I went to my room and searched for hotels in CARDIFF that have Disabled bedrooms. I put my feet up  and watched television. At 1600 I worked on my PC. I had an Omelette, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 1830.

No comments: