Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Life being Disabled 30/09/13

On Friday I logged off at 1800, I put my feet up and watched the TV. I watched Wigan beat Leeds 22 - 12. At 2300 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
Yesterday the senior woke up at 0900 because I'd hadn't called yet and I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag to a leg bag and dressed. I put jogging bottoms with my Shaw Cross polo shirt. I went to the dining room and had a sausage with tomato sandwich. I saw Skills who told me we're setting off at 1245. I told her I've arranged for my lunch to be at 1200. I went my room and sorted my top draw out. At 1200 I had Chicken Kiev, chips and garden peas. At 1245 Skills for me and a carer to take to WF12 7HP. We arrived at Shaw Cross at 1345 and went into the Clubhouse for drink beforethe match. At 1410 we went to the pitch but I stayed the footpath down the side of Dewsbury Road, which is elevated with a good view. My carers sat on the grass nearby. It was a good match spoilt by a brawl Eat Leigh had a man sent off and man sinned binned. Shaw Cross won by 44 - 18. After match both teams went in the bar and Douglas Hird BEM picked the MOM for both teams. The other match between these two, who could down a pint of Larger was won by East Leigh. We left after East Leigh and got home at 18:15. I ordered a Bolognese pizza from Grimethorpe Pizza. I put my feet up, took my shoes off, watched television while eating my Pizza. At 2300 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning woke up at 0700 and watched until 0815. i called a carer and asked if I could up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changedmy leg bag to a siphon bag and got dressed. I went the dining room and had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and some baked beans for breakfast. I went to my room and logon at 1130. I had Mulligawtawny soup for lunch. After lunch a carer took me to Asda where I bought 2 Onion Bahjis, 2 Vegetable Samksas, 2 Vegetable Pakarodas and a bottle of Shower Gel. ketI asked Skills they test the hob and she came to tell me it was working.. I emailed my report from Shaw Cross yesterday. I had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream. I went to my room, worked on my PC and logged off at 19;00.

No comments: