Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Life being Disabled 02/04/14

Yesterday I logged off at 17:20, I put my feet up and watched TV. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched TV until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and phoned my dentist to get a prescription for mouthwash but he was busy. The receptionist said he'll phone me back. I phoned Bradford to see if they had tickets for wheelchair users but they said they'll phone me back. My eldest son phoned because he was coming. He got here at 11:00 and said he had a parcel to take to the Post Office. We went and went to Asda where he bought me 6 bottles of water, a bottle of mouthwash, bottle of chewable Vitamin C and a bottle of hand cream. On the way home Bradford phoned to tell me the Disabled tickets were now with them. I asked them to post them.We came home, he left and I logged on. I had Cornish pastry, mashed potatoes, cauliflower cheese, peas and gravy. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00.  At 14:00 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. I had Corn Beef Hash and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: