Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Life being Disabled 15/04/14

Yesterday I logged off at 16:25, I went to the dining but I didn't feel good. I told the carers that going to my room. The nurse came in and gave my tablets. At 18:30 I went bed to watched television.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched TV until 08:15 when I called the nurse came to give me a bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag to a leg bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. The nurse told me she's got me an appointment with my GP at 11:30. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:15 we went to GP's and she said I will have to have some blood samples. We went to the receptionist who gave an appointment for tomorrow at 12:30. We came home and I went to the dining room. I had sausage, mash, carrots, brocolli and onion gravy for lunch. I went to my and logged on 13:00. I logged off at 13:30.

No comments: