Friday, April 11, 2014

My Life being Disabled 11/04/14

Yesterday I logged at 17:15, I put my feet up and watched TV. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched TV until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I also asked her if she would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked them that I want changing because I'm going to see Bradford v Salford tonight. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:15. At 11:45 it seemed my internet had locked up. The handyman told me that our minibus was leaking water overnight but he's taken it for repair. I had fried fish and mushy peas for lunch but I didn't eat it. I went my room and logged on at 13:00. I logged off at 13:30.

No comments: