Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Life being Disabled 01/04/14

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched TV. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched TV until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and phoned Bradford Bulls to enquire if they are selling Disabled Wheelchair Users. They are waiting to get their computer fixed and they will contact me ASAP. I logged on and got some music from the Grimethorpe Band. I had Sirloin steak, chips, peas, onion rings and mushrooms for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 14;00 I put my feet up and watched TV. At 15:45 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. I had an Omelette, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:40.

No comments: