Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Life being Disabled 09/04/14

On Sunday I logged off at 17:20, I put my feet up and watched TV. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched TV until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had Cumberland sausage, chips, onion rings, mushrooms, peas and carrots for lunch. I went to my room and skills came for the ingredients for my Chicken Madras. At 13:50 I went to the training room where 5 of us residents were making a film about Dearnevale Nursing home. At 15:15 I went to the Therapy kitchen were skills were assisting me to make Chicken Madras. It took until 16;15 after I went to our dining room but I couldn't eat it because it was too hot. I had my ice cream and went to my room. At 17:15 I put my feet and watched the TV. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go
to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched TV until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went my room and logged 13:35. At 14;00 I told the carers I didn't feel right. They put feet up and I watched TV. I didn't have tea and stayed in my bedroom. At 17:15 I noticed I was by-passing. I told the carers who found a kink in my catheter pipe. They straigtened  and changed my pad plus my jogging trousers. I put feet up and watched TV. At 20:10 I noticed my catheter was by-passing again. I told night nurse who changed my catheter. I stay bed and watch TV until 04:00
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:00. At 11:30 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. I had mince beef and onion pie, chips and peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00 At 13:30 I put my feet and watched TV. I had Beef stew, dumpling and ice cream for tea. I went to my toom, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:15.

No comments: