Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Life being Disabled 16/04/14

Yesterday I logged off at 13:30, I put my feet up and watched TV. At 14:45 my transport came to take me and carer to Pinderfields. We arrived at 15:15 and went into the treatment room to wait for Mr. Jamil he came at 15:45. He filled my Baclofin pump and I'd asked the nurse to increase the amount it dispenses. We came out and waited for our transport. We got home and I went to this dining room where I had spam fitter, chips, baked beans and ice cream. After I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet and TV. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched TV until I asked if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the my room and logged on 10:30. I went to the dining room at 11:45 where I had Tomato soup. After my carer took me to the GP'S surgery where I saw a nurse to take some blood. After we went to Asda where I spent over £35. We came home, put my feet up to watched TV. At 14:15 eldest son came and left at 15:30. I had a bacon & tomato sandwich followed by ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:15.

No comments: