Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Life being Disabled 13/04/14

On Friday I logged off at 13:30, I put my feet up and watched TV. I had Tomato soup and ice cream for tea. After I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and got changed to go watch Bradford v Salford. We set off at 18:00 and arrived at Odsal at 19:15. We went to Disabled entrance were our driver let us(2 wheelchairs and a carer) out while she parked our minibus. We had a good view but Bradford lost 24 - 38. After a steward advises to go to our minibus because it was too busy to bring it to the disabled entrance. We et off it was about 500 metres but the last 100 metres were on mud. It was difficult to negotiate but we got there. We got home at 00:15 and I tired went to bed.
Yesterday I didn't so good and stayed in bed watching TV.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched TV until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and baked beans. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I asked a carer if I could go to Asda. I had Tomato soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged in 13:00. At 15:45 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. I logged on and logged off at 16:25.

No comments: