Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Life being Disabled 04/05/08

This morning I woke up at 08:15 because my catheter was by-passing. I called for my carer who said she would call for my nurse. My nurse investigated and found my day bag was full and my night bag was empty. She decided to change my day bag and then I got up. After breakfast I went to the computer room ane sent an email to my MP.
I am writing to you to complain that although the United Kingdom operates a free health service. When I had a major stroke in March 2003 and when I got out of hospital I have had to pay more than £200 per week in Care charges.I have to stay in a Care home and require a nurse but in Scotland this free. I can’t understand this. Can you please explain this to me.
After lunch I went to my bedroom to read my book and to excercise then I went back to the computer room.

No comments: