Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Life being Disabled 07/05/08

This morning, when I was getting up the nurse told me to stop tensing the muscles on my paralysed side. I explained that I was paralysed but she said I could tense my muscles anyway. After breakfast, I ask the nurse if I could see the doctor because he comes every Wednesday. Last week he said he was going to take some blood from me. Also I was having problems with my bowels. The nurse said he came yesterday without telling me ! He said he was going to take some blood next week. I told the nurse that my reading glasses were broken and she said she will take them to the Optician's to mend.
After lunch a carer took me out for a walk to the Co-op then I went to my room and did my excercises using my weights. My physiotherapist did not see me because she was covering care duties. Because it was very sunny I read my book in the garden. At 15:45 I realised my paralysed leg was red so I came in. After dinner I went in the computer room

No comments: