Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Life being Disabled 28/05/08

Yesterday my nurse reviewed my Care plan with me and the changes we made were :-
Care plan 3 Supra pubic catheter to be changed every 8 weeks
Care plan 4 Bath Named Nurse and Key Worker to try and find out information about Mick having a bath that Mick can fit in.
Care plan 8 HC2 form, Mick has registered with a HC1 NHS for the benefits decribed on the HC2 but this MUST be completed every year.
Care plan 11 Activities, to include the list of activities I gave to the life skills co-ordinators.
Care plan 11 Activities, to try to get Mick out in the fresh air more.

Today, after lunch, a life skills co-ordinator took me out to the lake which is about 1 mile away from Grimethorpe. Although it had just been raining it was very warm. We walked around the lake but we had to turn back because the footpath was very slippy on the hill. We went to Nettos where I bought some deodarant. We got back at 14:00, it was nice to go out and get some fresh air. The life skills co-ordinator said we'll go out again this weekend but we'll go to the other side of the village.

No comments: