Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Life being Disabled 06/05/08

Yesterday I didn't get up until 10:30 because it was a Bank Holiday. After lunch I went out on the patio because it was sunny. I read my book until I'd finished it. I went inside to do my excercises at 15:00 but getting out of the lift I noticed my reading glasses were broken. The screw on the frame was missing. We found it in my clothes. After dinner I watched television.

This morning it is sunny and this afternoon we are going to have a BBQ.
The person from Remploy phoned to tell me Barnsley Margistrates can not alter thier disabled toilet so I can'tbhave any work experience with them. She also requested that when I get my powerchair I should contact her to let her know.

Just had a BBQ but it was not as sunny as forecast. Hardly any residents came and there was plenty of food.

No comments: