Monday, May 12, 2008

My Life being Disabled 13/05/08

On Friday because it was very sunny I spent most of the day outside in the garden and read my book. On Saturday we went to Cottonwood shopping. On Sunday because it was sunny again I spent most of the day outside reading my book. I had my blood pressure taken it was 130/78.
This morning I phoned Wheelchair Services to find out if my powerchair is ready but they are still waiting for my footrests and they don't know when they will be delivered.

The government are looking into 'Care Services' and the charges. I sent a email to Ivan Lewis the minister for Care Services about charging for care services and volunteering my services. After lunch I did my exercises using my weights then I went in the garden to finish my book. The physiotherapist didn't stretch my paralysed arm and leg because she had something else to do. She said she will see tomorrow and I told her that I'm going to Bridlington on Wednesday. She said she will see me on Thursday and Friday.

No comments: