Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Life being Disabled 25/05/08

Yesterday I didn't get my breakfast until 11;30 because we only had two carers with a nurse. Usually we have four carers. After lunch my catheter began by-passing again and when the nurse investigated she found a lot of truama(blood clot) in my urine. She decided to change my catheter even though it was changed last Thursday when I had a blood clot in my urine. After my catheter was changed I decided to stay in bed until dinner time. After dinner time I watch television in the cinema lounge.

This morning I got up at 08:30 and after my breakfast I went to the computer room at 10:30. When I was inputting my blog I noticed that my computer was running slow. Sometimes it did not run on the internet. On investigation I suspected a virus from the internet so I RESTARTED my computer and loaded the Dell Factory Image again. I always keep everything in my Hotmail so I don't lose it.

No comments: