Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Life being Disabled 16/08/12

On Tuesday evening I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I ask a carer if I could to bed.
On Wednesday morning I woke up at 02:30 because I was excited going to Bridlington and watched televisioin until 07:00 when I called the carers because I wanted to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 1 Weetibix, 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and somed baked beans. After I waited for skills to come and tell me they where ready. Julie came for me and a carer at 09:30. We got into an adapted minibus and were accompanied by 2 residents plus another carer. We got to Bridlington at 11:30 and parked on the North side. We went to a cafe along towards the harbour where I hada cup of coffee. We went through Marks & Spencers where I bought a packet of mints. We went to a Fish restaurant that is wheelchir friendly and I had Haddock, chips, mushy peas and a pot of tea. We stayed there for 90 minutes we went to the habour where 1 of the residents and Julie went on a speedboat ride. We went through the markets and Sports Direct because a resident wanted to get some trainers. When we came out of the shops it was raining and we went in the amusements for 30 minutes. We dashed to our minibus and set off home at 16:00. We arrived at 18:30 and I had Mulligatawny soup for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and watched television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. When the nurse had finished, I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, chaned my siphon bag and got dreesed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged at 10:30.I order a beard trimmer and a cordless phone from Amazon.  At 11:30 I watched television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I watched television and exercised(x2). I had a jacket potatoe and baked beans for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, signed up for Shaw Cross's new web site and logged  out at 18:00.

No comments: