Friday, August 31, 2012

My Life being Disabled 31/08/12

MY INTERNET HAS BEEN DOWN SINCE MONDAY 27/08/12.


It came back at 15:00, this morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her if someone would cut my hair. After I brushed my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and tried my internet(failed). I watched television until 11:15 when I tried exercising but I was too weak. I went to the dining room and had fried fish, chips and peas. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched television until 15:00 I noticed my phone working. I logged on and worked my computer until 16:25 when I went to the dining room. I Quiche and baked beans for tea. I went my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: