Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Lifewhen being Disabled 23/08/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 07:30 when the nurse came to take some blood and urine for my GP. At 08:15 I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on 10:15. At 11:15 I watched television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I watched television and exercised(x2). At 14:00 my bowels opened and I told the carers who changed my pad. I went to the Post Office where I bought 2 packets of sugar free Halls and a packet of Fisherman's Friends. I went to Asda where I bought a Pasta Bake and a tube of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion. I had a bacon, fried egg and tomato sandwich for tea. I went my room, cleaned my teeth and loggfed off at 18:00.

No comments: