Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Life being Disabled 18/08/12

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched London beat Warrington 62 - 18. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when the nurse came in to give me a bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I asked the carers if somebody would take me Asda. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. The unit manager and my nurse came to see me because I felt my nurse was never on my unit and they agreed. They said they will look into it. At 11:30 I watched television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth while watching Leeds Utd. play Wolverhampton. I continued watching the match and exercised(x2). At 14:00 two carers came with me to Asda where I bought 4 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion, 2 cans of shaving cream, 2 bottles of shower gel, 1 can of body spray and a Chicken Jalfrezi with Pilau rice. I finished watching Leeds play Wolves and Leeds won 1 - 0. I  had Chicken Jafrezi and Pilau rice for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: