Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Life being isabled 25/08/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I  went to my room and logged on at 10:00. At 11:15 I started watching television and exercising but I couldn't stop coughing. I asked a carer to ask the nurse for a Lemsip. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 14:30 I watched Leeds lose to Warrington 18 - 35. I had Chilli con Carne with rice for tea. I went to room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:10.

No comments: