Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Life being Disabled 26/08/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:10, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room but I saw skills who me if I had booked table at Mumtaz for Wednesday. I told I had spoken with the restaurant but they said it won't be busy. I asked her if I are cooking Chicken Madras this afternoon. She said she'll get a carer to go with to Asda this morning.  I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I asked the nurse for some Paracetemols because I was full of cold. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room to the ingedients for my Chicken Madras. We went to Asda where skills bought the ingredients and I bought 2 packets of Halls plus a Chap stick.At 14:30 my bowels opened and I told a carer who changed my pad plus my shorts. At 15:00 skills came for me to cook Chicken Madras in the Therapy kitchen. At 16:45 I took it to our dining room and ate it. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00. 

No comments: