Friday, October 4, 2013

My Life being Disabled 04/10/13

On Weds 02/10 morning after my eldest son tidied my electric cables and my phone/broadband cables I found my phone and broadband wasn't working on the Thursday. I phoned Andrew to tell him who said he'll come over today. I woke up at 0730 and watch television until 0815 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her would she cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and my eldest son phoned me to tell me he's on his way. He came and changed my modem with my fone. I logged on and he took my big PC to mend. I email'd Sarah Williams about my Client no. being moved to Adele because she used it to buy our World Cup tickets. I had fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and used my PC. At 1400 I watched television until 1600. I had Corn Beer hash, Yorkshire pudding and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 1800.

No comments: