Monday, March 31, 2014

My Life being Disabled 31/03/14

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched TV. At 22:20 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched TV until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. After I went t my room and logged on at 10:30. I phoned the Bulls ticket line to order tickets for the Salford match on 11/4/14 at 20:00 but their computer was down and they said they'll ring me back. I phoned the dentist but the receptionist said she'll ask him on Wednesday. I phoned the Bulls and they said I will phone back on Wednesday. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13;00. I started changing my passwords. At 13:50 I went to the Training room where Heather was teaching us how to make a movie. She decided to introduce the movie by showing parts of Grimethorpe. We went out round the village for 1 hour. We came back to discuss what we had seen. At 15:30 I went to my room and logged on. I had jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: