Monday, December 3, 2012

My Life being Disabled 03/12/12

Yesterday I logged at 18:00 because my bowels had opened but when the carers started to change me my sling was blathered. I had to stay in bed until this morning.
I didn't sleep at all last night but I watched television and my stitches in my mouth came out. At 08:15 I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, asked the nurse to cost another sling and logged on 10:15. At 11:15 I watched television and exercised(x1). At 12:00 my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad plus my joggers. They told me I didn't have anymore joggers and I put orange shorts on. I told them I wasn't having lunch and I stayed in my room. I watched Rush Hour until I worked on my computer. I read my book before tea. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 17:30.

No comments: