Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Life being Disabled 04/12/12

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched Great Expectations. At 19:30 I watched television until 22:00 when I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 03:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved,showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I sent an email to my Social Worker about buying a 2nd sling. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:45 I went to the doctors surgery and saw a female doctor who prescribed Codeine. I went to the chemist and to Asda where I bought a bottle of shower gel, two packets of ginger nuts and 2 packet of Halls. I had a sausage and tomato sandwich and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged out at 18:30.

No comments: