Friday, December 21, 2012

My Life being Disabled 21/12/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her if they would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and organized my computer to move into the quiet lounge because my carpet was being cleaned. The carers set my computer in the quiet lounge and I logged on at 10:30. I had fried fish and mushy peas for lunch. I went to the quiet lounge to use my computer and to read my book. At 15:00 my bowels opened and the carers took me to my room where they were going to change my pad but my bowels were still working. They decided to leave on my bed forv30 minutes. After they brought my computer into my room where I stayed until 16:25. I had beefburger and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: