Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Life being Disabled 20/12/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At  22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up when the nurse was putting my stocking at 03:00, I watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I changed my siphon bag, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, I was weighed at 91.6 kgs and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:15. I texted my youngest son to inform him that Bradford Bulls have the first supplies next year's home shirt because he's going to buy one for my Xmas present and to tell I won a bottle of Champagne in a raffle that he can have. At 11:00 I watched television and exercised. I texted my youngest son to tell him I wear XXL but he told me he had bought one that was XXL. I had Corned Beef stew and Yorkshire puddings for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 14:00 my bowel opened, I watched television and told the carers who changed my pad. I worked on my computer for the of the afternoon. I had Bacon and egg sandwiches followed by ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: