Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Life being Disabled 26/12/12

Yesterday at 17:00 I was very sick but when the carers changed me my hoist was cover in vomit. I stayed in bed and watched television.
I woke up at 03:00 this morning and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up but when the carers checked with the laundry they found my sling was in the washer because nobody had washed it last night. I got dressed and watched television until 11:30 when I got up and logged on before lunch at noon. Skills came and filed my finger nails. I had Gammon, chips and processed peas for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 skills were having a few games of Bingo and I went to the Training room. We had four games followed by a quiz. I won 2 cans of deoderant and a bottle shower gel. We had tea at 16:00 and I had a Ham sandwich, a samosa, a sausage roll and 2 pieces of Pizza followed by Xmas cake. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 18:00.

No comments: